Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Save the date for the open house.....April 30th and May 1st (Saturday and Sunday) 11:00-5:00

Here are a few that are waiting for frames as I get ready for the Open Studio at the end of this month.

This one is for the show at the Ojai Studio Artists show this year themed "Know Hope". I usually don't look to work with a theme (the rebel in me senses some kind of control I suppose). I had to remind myself looking around my studio that you could put that title on at least half the pieces without too much of a stretch. So here it is.
A little recession buster (small piece on wood that will sell unframed)....The original idea was to keep them quick but I don't seem capable.

These two to fulfill the landscape quota. I kind of painted them as partners and they work side by side (who says you cant have two moons), but will be framed and sold separately.
Save the date for the open house.....April 30th and May 1st (Saturday and Sunday) 11:00-5:00

No comments: