Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Santa Fe Trip

Here are a few photos from the recent 4 day Santa Fe Trip. I met my sister Maureen and her two kids Matthew and Grace. It was fun but hot, and some of our eating/activity plans were traded for time by the pool relaxing and reading (which you really can't complain about too much).
This was one of our happy places. Great desserts on a little quiet alley near the Plaza. I especially loved it when the french owner sat down with a visiting French speaking person. I suddenly felt like I was in Europe. (but understood the waiter)
Our favorite section of the craft museum was CLOSED! -We made the best of it and tried to be inspired by some fancy silver jewelry and textiles. (I must admit I did want to go right out and start sewing something).
Don't go to Tomasina's restaurant. It had ample free and easy parking, but to be in Santa Fe and eat mediocre Mexican is really not right.

No comments: