Friday, September 9, 2011

New Sketchbook Stuff

I've been getting ready for the Studio Tour and going through my sketchbooks. I found a few I thought would be fun and 'bin-worthy'. Of course since I had my friend Joe visiting I asked him to pick his favorites and we couldn't agree. So a couple of these are ones I really love and then a couple he really loves. (I will of course not share which ones I don't like).............. Hope everyone is well. I have a bit of a cold this week and am keeping my couch company. (it likes a lot of attention sometimes).





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
So now that I have a blog...."deepgreenwing"
Do you know how to?: When I use your name in a post to have it link to your web, blog, etc?
T.

Christine Brennan said...

It worked on your blog. Although it led to the web page when you clicked on it. You can also set it up to link to the blog instead.