Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Few Gold Leaf Guys- All Still Available Somewhere

I had a customer recently interested in seeing what was currently available with gold leaf. -So I went through my records of what galleries have what and sent him off a visual list. Since I had them all on my desktop I thought I'd share some of them with you.  I'm currently working on a few larger pieces that are taking longer plus the usual distractions of working at home, taxes etc.   





And of course taking time to sit and enjoy the blooming things in the garden as they come. For me the trick is simply appreciate it for what it is and not look at it and think- 'I have to fertilize these here, trim this tree here, move this pot here, plant this one here etc. etc.'
  I do love it when I have at least a few blooming things I can make an arrangement with for the house.
Happy Springtime everyone!

No comments: