Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Here's Some Photos In Case You Couldn't Make It


Well happy to have been able to see so many kind faces this past weekend. It's been a busy productive time and it felt good to have such a supportive turnout. When I had the time I took a few snaps and want to share them with you here.
 As always my biggest thanks to Baby Joe (seen here prepping) who helps with all the details, math, set up. Also couldn't have done it with out me sweet Jimmy Jim Jimmers. (hiding in the house)
 Mette shown here in the hat. We all missed Sister Sissel, but she's taking care of grand twins!- so there couldn't be a better excuse.


 P. Lyn enjoyed herself and as usual had some beautiful platters.


 I snuck out Sunday morning for a too short visit over at Dianne's, I wish I could have spent more time, It's inspiring to see her artwork studio and yard.



Thanks to you all, and we hope to see you next time!

No comments: