Monday, June 3, 2013

Solo Show!

Well Friday has me jet setting off to Idaho for my first solo show in a while. I'm quite exited and honored to be exhibiting at Brumfield's Gallery in Boise.  I found them about a year ago in an online search for possible new gallery representation. Because my work is so unique it can be tricky to find where I fit in and will sell well, so I usually start with an artist who's work is equally quirky in a similar way.  A few clicks led me to this gallery that seemed like a great fit. Lucky for me the owners agreed. I have had work there for almost a year now. Click this link to see for yourself and discover some really nifty and unique artists. http://www.brumfieldllc.com/galleryathydepark/gallery_home.html
And if you happen to be in Boise between June 8th and July 13 stop in and say Chris sent you. Click on sections below to read the text in larger size.




No comments: