Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mostly Ready for the Open Studio this Weekend

Hello friends, I'm taking a break from photographing all the latest stuff and thought I'd post a few. And remind everyone of this weekends Open Studio here at the house. I've got some new paintings small and large, some new 'recession busters' (the very small unframed paintings on scrap hardwood from Jim's shop) and some new jewelry too. 

 This little fella was the last painting I did. It always seems I get into a flow where I start to really like things then it's time to stop. Otherwise the paint won't have enough time to dry.
 My love of tree and little doggies......... (this one is also a small recession buster)
 This one is a bit bigger (15"x15") I think. I like the eyes and the flow of the circle-y shapes.
 This is the largest of the bunch. Quite long, with a gold leaf sky.


No comments: