Monday, February 10, 2014

'Enormous Tiny Art' Show Returns To New Hampshire

I've participated in this show before and even got to go to the opening in Portsmouth New Hampshire (just happened to be on the road back in that part of the country). They find a lot of fun 'tiny' art that I think is ALL way to cheap but there you have it. Even I couldn't resist and bought something and may find myself supporting the arts again if I find that piece I have to have.
 Anyhow these are all there now along with a few other nifties. You can do that fun shopping cart thing were you just press buttons and wammo it's yours!
 The link is: http://www.enormoustinyart.com/Artists/a-c/Brennan,-Christine.aspx


 This little guy with the gold halo and polka dots is the only one that opted out at the last minute. He formed a bit of a crack down the front when I hammered in the hanger. (I didn't even flip out- how's that for personal growth)













                                              Happy Surfing. (Tell them Chris sent you)

No comments: